viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

Solucionario de las fotocopias (página 51-52) (pruebas de acceso a universidad para mayores de 25 años)


Adjunto solucionario de las fotocopias (página 51-52) (pruebas de acceso a universidad para mayores de 25 años)

1)

a) more expensive
b) better
c) farther
d) the prettiest
e) the cheapest
f) more dangerous
g) the worst
h) the richest
i) darker
j) happier

2)

a) is older than
b) The highest building
c) He is the shortest boy in
d) I bought a bigger house
e) This table is cheaper
f) is the ugliest baby
g) are more boring
h) The most difficult
i) The most expensive dress
j) are noisier than

3)

a) I've got curlier hair than you
b) My mother is younger than my father
c) They are stronger than me
d) Today I'm hungrier than yesterday
e) She's the thinnest girl in the office
f) Our house is the smaller in town
g) Water is cleaner than rivers
h) The train is faster than the car
i) You are friendlier than your sister
j) Norway is farther than France

5)

a) cheaper
b) taller
c) the biggest
d) the lowest
e) the wettest
f) the blackest
g) more beautiful
h) cleaner
i) the safer
j) sillier

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario